Sunday 14 October 2012

Surprise Song Sunday: Concerning Hobbits - Howard Shore



Saw a screening of The Fellowship of the Ring with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra playing the soundtrack live Friday before last. Did not realise how long it's been since the release of that film.

It's 11 years old. Back when I was ending Year 6, and going into high school. For some bizarre reason, I was in to that kind of stuff at that age. I was so in to it, I watched it twice.

I also remember getting The Two Towers book from Santa for Christmas that year. For some strange reason, I read it anyway, and I thought Aragorn was a girl. Despite the book referring to Aragorn as 'he' many times. I don't know how I missed that, and I don't know when I realised he was in fact a man.

Awesome film, and awesome memories.

Word of the Day: He

No comments:

Post a Comment