Saturday 13 January 2007

Lakes Entrance

I've found that it's a good idea to keep your eyes open when you're playing music. It allows you to actually see your music, which is probably a good thing when you're playing.

I'm actually going away for a few days this week and won't be back until Thursday. So don't worry about asking me to go to the Aus Open. Though I doubt anyone would have anyway. Anyway, I'm going to Lakes Entrance. Fishing. It's a great place. A bit slow, but yeah, good place overall. I'll probably blog about that as well. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is WOEful, WOEhawk is tons better. Go WOEhawk.

    It's actually meng in disguise. OR IS IT?

    No it is.

    Guess school starts soon.

    AND FKEN 60000000 HARD TIMES QUESTIONS TO DO.

    cya

    ReplyDelete