Sunday 16 September 2012

Surprise Song Sunday: If I Had a Gun - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.



Let me fly you to the moon
My eyes have always
Followed you across the room
Cos you're the only God that I
Will ever need.

-----------------

Just a few words on Arsenal's thumping 6-1 win against Southampton.

What a fantastic win. A weird/hopeful part of me was kind of expecting it, as Soton had seemed extremely shaky in their previous games. Marred a bit by the conceded goal, especially how stupid it was, and how keeping a clean sheet would've set a record, but one can't have everything in life. Just ask Liverpool fans. (I'm not entirely sure that dig at Liverpool made sense).

Podolski levitating in celebration following his thumping free kick and subsequent goal. Bonus Jenks in the background (Credit: goal.com)

More of the same please.

Word of the Day: Thumping

No comments:

Post a Comment