Monday 15 August 2005

Sunday rehersals and the absence of them

I feel like I have so much free time on the weekend now that Sunday rehersals have ended. I mean, I can't believe that I ever thought that weekends were short.

I think the winter concert could have had more ensembles in it and that it didn't have much variety. I think I played pretty well, though, and I can't do more than that.

The Lion King production is toolish. Up until 30 October, you can only book single seats. Who's going to go by themselves (apart from Garyn)?

2 comments:

  1. yeahs...im al alone...theres no1 besiiide meeee...all alone...to watch the lion king...bah mahself...all bah mahsellllf...nayway im so lonely, mr lonely. Blehz if suicide is kewl, then im kewl =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can take it, stop him he's getting away

    ReplyDelete