Monday 13 June 2005

Ethnicities

I've come to a conclusion: there are many ethnic-within-ethnic groups at our school. Let's take a closer look at what I'm rambling on about.

You have Asians. However, within this group, you have the:
  1. "Harkaw" I-breakdance-morning-noon-and-night-and-I-have-orange-hair-and-iPod AZN.
  2. I-study-in-the-library-for-breakfast-lunch-and-tea Asians.
  3. Last but not least, the miscellaneous ones that don't know where they belong.
Then you get the White Guys/Caucasians. These are:
  1. The tallish "I-hit-my-head-on-the-train-door" man.
  2. The exceedingly annoying "I-steal-your-blazer" tool.
  3. The sporty ones ie. I try out for every sports team and make all of them.
  4. And lastly, the ones that are library-space renters.
The third group is the Curries/Indians/Pakistanis/Sri Lankan. You get:
  1. The "yo, wattup, I'm-black-in-case-you-haven't noticed" curry.
  2. The exceptionally smart curries who seem not to study at all.
  3. The curries that study a lot and end up where they started.
  4. The sporty curries.
However, MHS, being a racially tolerant school, also has a mix of miscellaneous people, who are far too numerous (or far too few) to mention. Also I apologise to anti-hyphon activists.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god i hate those curries that dont study but still get A+'s [damn that arpit]

    ReplyDelete