Saturday 10 November 2012

Once again, crippled.

You'd think that after being crippled this many times, I'd be pretty good at working out what to do while crippled. 

And you'd be right. Let's do it in list form. 

1. Make a list. Glad we got that one out of the way.

2. Find a nice place to rest. Sort of done that. I'm sure there's nicer, but I can't really be bothered hobbling in a quest to find one. 

3. Write a blog post about being crippled. We're definitely going places now. 

4. Start assembling my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle that I bought specifically for the purposes of occupying my time spent being a cripple. 

5. Read stuff. 

6. Invent and construct a Batman-style knee brace. 

7. Chat to people. 

8. Finish assembling my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle that I blah blah blah.

I think that'll do. I have things to be getting on with (har har).

Word of the Day: List 

No comments:

Post a Comment