Friday 2 September 2005

Captain Obvious really does strike again (tribute to Catcher in the Rye, hence the extremely long title, and did I tell you about my excursion etc)

I can't help being Captain Obvious. I really can't. Sometimes people just ask stupid questions that force you into being Captain Obvious. It's not like it's a bad thing. I just don't like being Captain Obvious.

The other day, my goddamn English teacher asks me a regular Seers and Roebuck in the Shawshank Redemption meant. I said it meant that the guy had everything and does it by smuggling. Then she asks me what Seers and Roebuck was. Well, naturally, I said its a smuggling company. I mean, there's no such thing as that, but what are you supposed to say? I'm not American. Speaking of American, it's not a really good time to be American, what with the hurricane and all. And bombs. It really isn't. Anyway, my goddamn poll closes on Wednesday. Don't know why I'll make it that day. I just will. Tell your friends to vote.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a penis site. It pretty much covers my peni.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete