Wednesday 6 July 2005

Death-Hop

I haven't posted in a while but now I have lots to post about, which makes sense. Anyway, I finished doing community service today at an old folks home. I saw something on TV which was hilarious. When being interviewed on, guess what, swimming, Ian Thorpe revealed that he wasn't swimming at the championships. Big deal. When questioned on why he doesn't swim the 1500m anymore, Mr.-I-have-a-huge-vocab replied 'It's, like, too far.' I found it funny at least. I can just hear you blinking stupidly about now.

This girl that was doing community service declared that she liked R n B singers like Jamelia (who isn't) and this other guy said he liked death metal. I like hip-hop and R n B, so I think there should be a fusion of death metal and hip-hop to create death-hop (or hip-metal). I mean, to suit everyones taste.

I've just found out that the holidays are over and I haven't done anything constructive. Well, that's life.

I also found out that you can get fake livestrong bands from 2 dollar shops. There you go, Garyn. Get one for your sister. Anyway, I better start on doing some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment