Friday 25 November 2011

Sometimes...

...I wish I didn't suck so much at life.

Despite that, I'm not actually feeling all that down about anything really.

It's been a pretty good week, all in all. Been having good times, spending too much money, moving firewood, so on and so forth.

But yeah, it's just always something at the back of my mind, which I think I've canvassed enough here. It's just really annoying. So much so, that sometimes I lose concentration at inopportune moments, such as when I'm driving, and end up doing something stupid like going over a roundabout instead of around. At least it wasn't a cat or something. That'd be really bad.

Then, after I do that something stupid, I berate myself, and tell myself to concentrate. Don't know why I've started doing that. It's just plain weird.

It always gets kind of like this during holidays for me. I think it's mostly to do with having lots of free time to think about random things that make me somewhat unhappy.

To finish on a random note, I need more business shirts. Actually, just shirts in general. But I am too poor/frugal to pay a lot for them.

In sum, woe is me.

Word of the Day: Frugal

3 comments:

  1. By something stupid, would you be referring to cutlery arrangement? lol jokes.
    But on a serious note, it's all about who you compare yourself to. There will always be better people but you're still doing way better than most uni students, let alone your average uneducated bloke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy that I'm not as stupid as I was in year 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not even so much uni or jobs or whatever that's vexing me. It's just other stuff.

    ReplyDelete