Saturday 2 June 2007

Straight Outta Compton

It's been almost exactly approximately 5 months since my last post. I've decided to come back from hiatus because I seem to be gathering a massive fan base again. Not that I ever had one.

Australia 1-1 Uruguay on last update (can't afford Fox).

Anyway, I should be stressing about exams. Actually, I'm more stressed about what my tutor will say when I ask him about the contact process.

2-1 in Uruguay's favour now. Damn it. Goalie dropped ball.

Which brings me to my next point. Uruguay are over-rated. Who have they actually got? Forlan. Recoba. End list. And they're not even that good. We have better players, yet we struggle. It's amazing.

Still need formal date. Probably go scouting after exams. It's all Nigel's fault.

During the past 5 months, which is coincidentally the period of my self-imposed exile, I've discovered something. Something fantastic. Something amazing. I just can't remember what it is. I'll probably tell y'all in the next post.

3 comments:

  1. hi andrew.

    glad ive got a mention in your post. i feel so special now , "all nigel's fault".

    im just doing this now, cause im bored.

    expect more if you blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete