Sunday 19 December 2010

Violent Hill

Absolutely ridiculous. It's mid-December, in Melbourne, and my feet are cold, and I'm sniffling. And I'm wearing a hoodie already. I was actually shivering before when I was taking the dog out to pee. This weather is not only unseasonable, it's highly unreasonable.

I had something interesting that I was going to blog about, but I've forgotten most of it. So I guess it'll just have to be this video for today.



The ending. A truly beautiful moment in music.

For some reason, I got all into Coldplay again yesterday. Just started humming it for no apparent reason.

Just for the record, I like their first album the best. The end of this song kind of reminds me of those good days.

I just had a brilliant thought as I was about to hit the post button. A more appropriate Coldplay song to be listening to right now would be 'Shiver'. Oh (cold)snap. I'll stop making lame frigid-temperature-related puns now, even though they're really cool. Oh dear.

Maybe more Coldplay to follow tomorrow. Or, *shock horror*, something that actually makes sense. Like that thing I was supposed to be blogging about in the first place.

Currently listening to: Violet Hill by Coldplay
Word of the Day: Shiver

No comments:

Post a Comment